Finished Quilting Projects

Saturday 6 January 2018

Tula's Blocks 16-20

I have some more eye candy to show. These have been finished for a while but I never did have a chance to get them up on the blog. And now that the Christmas holidays are over, I have a little more time to dedicate to this blog. So without further ado, here are blocks 16-20 :)

Block 16


Block 17


Block 18


Block 19


Block 20


This one was made a bit after Block 19. Otherwise I would have used different fabrics instead of the same ones as Block 19....oopps. 

I have a few more blocks finished but I'll wait to post those until I have that group of 5 finished. I am almost one quarter of the way through the blocks in the book :)

Definitely a great scraps buster!

I hope your holidays were filled with love and happiness.

Wishing you a great 2018!

J.

1 comment:

  1. Some great fabrics in these blocks. You're doing well with getting the blocks done.

    ReplyDelete