Finished Quilting Projects

Tuesday 19 December 2017

PEI MQG Clue #4

PEI MQG released Clue #4 on Dec 1 while I was returning from vacation so I just finished my blocks for this clue a couple of days ago. If you'd like to go see Clue #4, you can click here. It's never too late to join in :) It has been a lot of fun so far!

Clue #4 blocks


I chose the Paper Piecing method since I do like Paper Piecing. It just provides the precision that I'm looking for when piecing. 

I have been able to do a few other projects but they are still a secret for now. Someday I'll get to share ;)

I wish you all a Happy Holiday season :)

3 comments:

  1. Great looking units, Jada!!! Glad you are still having fun and keeping up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good, Julia! Can’t wait to see it all together! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on staying on top of this project. Can't wait to see how it all unfolds.

    ReplyDelete