Finished Quilting Projects

Tuesday 26 September 2017

Back Into the Swing of Things

Well it's been a long time since I wrote anything on here. Some times priorities just change in life. The last 6 months have shown me that. I have spent some time sewing and quilting. In May, I had a wonderful vacation with a best friend of mine helping her get ready for her wedding. I made two quilts, one as her wedding gift. And the other for her daughter who is my Goddaughter. So without further ado, here are those quilts :)

The one for my Goddaughter.




And the one for my best friend and her groom.


I've worked on a few other projects here and there. Some I cannot share on here but someday I will be able to :)

I also decided to join another Mystery Quilt Along. This one is hosted by the PEI Modern Quilt Guild. 
You can read about it and Clue #1 here.  

Here are the fabrics I chose for my Mystery quilt:

And my HSTs for Clue #1 :)


I'm looking forward to doing this quilt along. There are different options as well. You can piece a traditional quilt or a modern one. Then there are different sizes as well. It's worth a browse over to their blog if you want to have a bit of mystery in your life ;)

I wanted to say Thank you to some bloggy friends who sent me a couple of emails to make sure I was doing okay. The sentiment was greatly appreciated! I'm hoping to blog a bit more consistently now.

Hope you all have a good week :)

5 comments:

  1. There you are! Welcome back! Your quilts are lovely! No wonder you haven't had time to blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilts are wonderful and glad you joined in the sew along. It will be fun and the timeline is not stressful. My blogging frequency is horrible lately. Just too much going on I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the one for your goddaughter especially.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy you are joining us for the PEIMQG Mystery Quilt-Along!!! Your fabrics are fantastic!!! Thank you for the shout out as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These quilts are great. I'm sure they loved them. I thought about the PEI mystery, but I'm so far behind in other projects.

    ReplyDelete