Finished Quilting Projects

Tuesday 11 October 2016

A finish!

I finally finished the Snowflake Table Runner that I had started a few weeks ago. I took this project with me to Cape Breton but I didn't even end up working on it. My sewing mojo was just not interested in working on it. But I buckled down this weekend and got it finished!


This was a fun project. I really like the hexie shape of this Table Runner. I guess Table Topper is probably a better name for it. I decided to bind the topper with the same blue Snowflake fabric shown in the middle. I also decided to make some coasters to match the Table Topper.


These are so cute and quick! I definitely plan on making more of these in the future. I found this tutorial at Quilting in the Rain. The post has a video done by Monica at It's Just Sewing. Such a quick Christmas gift too. The best part is being able to put your wine stem in these coasters....I may have to make a set for myself ;)
 

3 comments: