Finished Quilting Projects

Sunday 20 March 2016

Mystery Star Quilt Finished!

Well this week was a busy one. I was only able to play in my sewing room last night and today. Between cleaning, company visiting and renovation plans, there was little time for sewing. Today was extremely productive. I managed to get the binding on my Mystery Star Quilt designed by Cheryl @ Meadow Mist Designs.


I took a few too many pictures....



And the pieced backing....


And a close-up of the quilting....


I absolutely love the FMQ Woodgrain motif on this one. And it was so relaxing to do! I'll definitely be doing this motif again.

You can read about the process in making this quilt in the following posts: 









A Shout Out goes to Cheryl for this incredible Quilt-A-Long. Check out her blog @ Meadow Mist Designs. Another Meadow Mystery Quilt-A-Long starts in July :)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! It looks great. That woodgrain quilting is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The woodgrain looks wicked good! So glad you got some sewing time!

    ReplyDelete