Finished Quilting Projects

Saturday 16 January 2016

Goal #4 Quilt Top Done

Well I have just finished my Quilt Top for Meadow Mist's Midnight Mystery Quilt-A-long. I am beyond excited. I was a few months behind with the pattern but managed to catch up in the last couple of weeks. It was such a fun quilt to make!

Here are some progress pics.





And finally the finished top!



I'm hoping to get some outdoor pictures tomorrow depending on the weather of course. Not sure how I will quilt this one. I'll be putting it aside to work on another top that needs to be quilted. 

Feels really good to be working towards those 2016 goals! Goal #4 is almost complete!

3 comments:

  1. It looks great. I knew you'd be able to catch up fairly quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You've been keeping good and busy! Congrats on another finish. XO

    ReplyDelete