Finished Quilting Projects

Sunday 1 November 2015

Mercury Pillow

Well I had busy weekend working so I didn't get to sew as much as I would have liked. However, I did manage to finish my Mercury pillow.


I am quite happy with how this turned out. It was a bit time consuming to do the echo quilting but well worth the effort!


The fabric for the backing is a text print called Garden Party by Tea and Sympathy for Studio e fabrics. Here's a close-up of the fabric.


I love this fabric. I only have small scraps of it left now. I love "Home is Where You Are" and all the tea related comments. I am an avid tea drinker!

So I'm not sure where this pillow will wind up in our house but I'm sure I will find a home for it. Now onto another project....

2 comments:

  1. You did an amazing job! Congratulations on a beautiful finish! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning job here, love the detailed machine quilting, great colors and will look fabulous anywhere!

    ReplyDelete