Finished Quilting Projects

Tuesday 18 August 2015

The Design Process

Well after putting away all my fabric purchases from vacation, I was motivated to use some of my 5" x 10" precuts in my stash. I had cut up a second set of 5" x 10" rectangles while making the Modern Lattice quilt. Originally I was going to make another Modern Lattice baby quilt but I decided I wanted to do something different. I searched and couldn't find a pattern I liked so I decided to make my own :) I'm still going through the finer details and making a few mistakes along the way but I am hoping to make a tutorial on this sweet little quilt. Here's a sneak peek.....

 Those 5" x 10" rectangles

And fabric #2 :)

I'm hoping to have the top close to finished by the end of the week so I can share it :)

Hope you're having a good quilty week!

Julia

2 comments: