Finished Quilting Projects

Sunday 16 August 2015

Post Vacation Sunday Stash vol.1

After returning from my sewing vacation, I started to unpack all my new additions to my stash....I may actually have a problem....I visited fabric stores 5 out of 7 days....Oh it was soooo bad but ohhh so goood!

So I've decided to post one shopping day of my vacation, for the next 5 Sundays. You can read about my sewing vacation here :)

Here's a shot of my new additions....


Here is one day of shopping.........Aug 11 to be exact ;)


It was a "light" day ;)

From top to bottom:
  • "Sphere" bundle by Brigitte Heitland for Zen Chic for Moda 
  • "Sphere" yardage Pattern #1540 
  • Medium blue stripe print
  • Riviera Handbag pattern which I made a handbag from some newly added fabrics to my stash. You can read about the handbag here.

One shopping day stash share done, four more to go!

I also picked up this gorgeous little teapot perfect for brewing tea in.

It's sort of fabric supplies....used to keep me awake to finish a project :)

I'm linking up with Molli Sparkles for Sunday Stash #139

Head on over to see some drool worthy Sunday Stash posts!


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, especially the Sphere fabric - I'd love a closer look at that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like them all but like the Sphere fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great additions, love the teapot. I bought that Zen Chic fabric, made a quilt of my own design from it, love love that fabric. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks as though you won't have to buy fabric and supplies for awhile

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that blue stripe. Can't wait to hear about the other days. LOL

    ReplyDelete