Finished Quilting Projects

Saturday 11 July 2015

Sunday Stash

I've been trying to curb my fabric buying....I know I'm still purchasing but I'm not purchasing as much. I seen Ty Pennington Impressions collection come up for clearance on Sew Sisters....and decided I needed some of it :)

From left to right is Shima, Abbey, Flora and Celeste.

I also roped my sister in to purchasing them with me. The clearance fabrics has a minimum of a one metre cut. I didn't want to spend too much money so I offered to make up two bundles if she wanted to go splits on the cost. Here they are.


Love making my own bundles!

Any new additions to your stash this week?

Linking up with Molli Sparkles for Sunday Stash #134 

Thanks to Jenn @ A Quarter Inch from the Edge for mentioning the link-up to me :)



3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous and I look forward to seeing what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours. I can't believe you talked your sister into fabric. That's awesome. Okay you fabric enabler!. Time to start linking up with Sunday Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super smart way to go! Now if only I could talk one of my own sisters into buying fabric with me. ;o)

    Pretty additions, Julia. Sales are always the final nudge I need to hit the "click to buy" button. ;o)

    ReplyDelete