Finished Quilting Projects

Friday 24 April 2015

Pin, Sew, Repeat

The weekend is finally here! I had a chance to play in my sewing room a bit during the week. I was able to cut up 32 squares from my Layer Cake. Here is the first cut.....a little hesitant since this is my first time cutting into one of those :)





And after they are all cut.....




And some awesome scraps! I was able to have 72 - 2-1/2" squares leftover from each 10" square :)




And these gorgeous strips! Not sure what I'll use them for yet.




And then I dug out a bunch of 9 patches that I made a long time ago. I started cutting those up.




And laid them out on my "design wall" :)




Which is my guest room bed. I started piecing this one together but I am feeling way too exhausted tonight to continue. I'm hoping to have this quilt top done by the end of the weekend :)

So how about you, do you have any goals for the weekend? 



No comments:

Post a Comment