Finished Quilting Projects

Thursday 8 January 2015

My First Quilt Labels :)

I was so excited when I got home from work today! I checked my mail and violĂ , my quilting labels from France were in! There are 100 labels. I first heard of the Ikaprint company from Lorna @ Sew Fresh Quilts. They just look so professional! I can't wait to use them on my next finish.






I also started another project this week, A Pocket Book Bed Runner. I'm really going to have to concentrate more on my projects that I have started. There's a lot of WIPs around here lately which isn't typical for me. I'm hoping to have this one finished in the next couple of weeks. It is made with a Bargain Lover's Club package from Sew Sisters that I wasn't necessary fond of.

 
But with this project, they worked well :)


It is very bright and vibrant.



All the blocks laid out. This pattern called for 27 Fat Sixteenths but I really wanted to get it done quickly so I used 8 Fat Quarters instead.

Hopefully I'll have more done on this project in the coming days. So happy tomorrow is Friday!

Almost time for quilting :)

Julia

2 comments:

  1. I have that bookmarked to order some. Let me know how you like yours. Can't wait to see the bed runner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely labels, Julia. I like your bed runner thus far ...

    ReplyDelete