Finished Quilting Projects

Monday 29 December 2014

Quick Project

I decided to play a bit in my sewing room today. I found this incredible tutorial by Ginny @ Darling Adventures. I went out to purchase some notebooks and picked out some fabric. This was a really quick project and I just think it is so fabulous. So easy to do! One extra tip, Ginny mentioned on her website is to measure your notebook and then add 1/2" to all sides when you cut your piece. I ended up trimming the notebook after I made the journal cover. I only seen the tip after the fact. Still is a cute journal and so easy. Here's a couple of pictures of the one I made.




I really like this journal cover and will definitely be making more. Especially since they are so easy. I think a few for gifts would be great. Quick and Easy but beautiful project!

Julia

1 comment:

  1. Looks great, Julia!! These make great gifties! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete