Finished Quilting Projects

Wednesday 17 December 2014

Christmas Arrived Early :)

After a long work day on Monday, I walked up my steps to see my mailbox overflowing with plushy packages and a parcel with Sew Sisters label on it. I was over the moon! And also happy that I made it home before my husband could see all the packages :)


Two packages from Sew Sisters and two packages from the Fat Quarter Shop. It was like Christmas in my living room. I was incredibly excited! So my first present was....


Block #7 from the FQS Mystery Quilt! I still have Block #6 to do but then hopefully I'll get #7 done before I receive Block #8. My second present was....


Elementary Layer Cake....so in love with this. FQS had a special code to receive $20 off. So I picked up this Layer Cake. Just love it! Present #3.....




I received my Bargain Lover's Club package of Fat Quarters. I have to say, I wasn't enthusiastic about these. But I'll use them in something and add some color. And my final present was my Stuff Your Stocking purchases!

Fat Quarter Bundle,

Tonga Treats and more Tonga Treats,
A yummy Jelly Roll.
Look at the gorgeous top!

I also picked up some grip stickers for my rulers and a $50 gift card to use for some future purchases! After unpacking all of my purchases, I realized I do need to organize my sewing space. So in the New Year, I'm planning on organizing my sewing space to be more user friendly. Do you have any New Year resolutions yet?
I'm also hoping to do more smaller projects. I made this quick set of coasters and teapot holder. I used Insul-Bright for the teapot holder. These were quick and easy. I'm planning on making a few sets in the New Year to have for gifts and possibly have some sets for a Christmas market. 




I love the blue in these coasters! These are going to be part of a Christmas gift so I'm hoping that she likes them. They are so simple but beautiful.

Well I'm going to enjoy the rest of the evening....maybe relax with a cup of tea and read about organizing my sewing space :)
If you haven't had a chance to enter my giveaway yet, you can here :) 

Hope you all have a great evening!

Julia








3 comments:

  1. Sew many pretties!! That will keep you busy this winter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Sew Sisters loot arrived today! Yay for early Christmas presents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul of goodies. I haven't committed to any resolutions yet.

    ReplyDelete