Finished Quilting Projects

Sunday 2 November 2014

Sunday Stitching

My neck is sore but it was a very productive Sunday! I ironed all my applique pieces on the top of the quilt and then stitched them all on today. I used a satin stitch around the letters and a blanket stitch around the flowers. I'm extremely happy with the result. Here's a few photos to show the stitches.









Sorry for the bad lighting. It has been a pretty crappy weather weekend here. So I wasn't able to get any outdoor pictures. Maybe later on in the week, I'll be able to get some outdoor pictures. So now I just have the bottom to complete. I really like what these applique pieces did overall for the quilt. It just seems to be so much more complete :)

Hope you all had a great sewing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment