Finished Quilting Projects

Sunday 21 September 2014

2014 Mystery Quilt Block 4

Well finished up Block 4 for the Fat Quarter Shop 2014 Mystery Quilt BOM Club. So I'm 1/3 of the way through the blocks. I really enjoy getting one of these mystery blocks every month. I may have to do this again or I may just pick out a quilt and do the same concept where I finish a block a month. I am in love with this collection, even though it is a tad bit more pricey than I usually spend.






I am just in love with each block that I do. And it also furthers my skills as a quilter. So all in all, I feel as if it's working out well. I also started working on another commissioned quilt that needs to be finished before Christmas. So I'm getting a head start on that one. Designed a pattern last night and started cutting out pieces for that quilt this evening. These are the fabrics that I picked out for the quilt top.





The quilt is for a little boy who loves anything to do with cars, trucks, etc. So I figured these fabrics would do nicely. Hoping to have this quilt finished towards the end of October. Hopefully I'll get there.

Hope everyone had a great weekend :)

3 comments:

  1. I like how you say, I designed a pattern last night. Just like that. Good luck with the deadline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will get there, I have no doubt! I am glad you are enjoying your mystery block. It is fun to do something new every time, especially if you learn new skills! oh and I agree with Anja, nice off-hand remark about designing a pattern! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fabrics for the little boy quilt - really like the green print!

    ReplyDelete