Finished Quilting Projects

Friday 11 July 2014

Sewing Weekend Perhaps....

I am unfortunately not able to attend the MMQG Sew In tomorrow but I will however be attempting to sew up a storm this weekend. I've had some long days at work this week and did manage to sew a bit but I'm planning on really getting into the sewing groove this weekend. To start off, I only have a small amount of work left for the iPad Tote order I received a few days ago. It's very similar to mine since the customer loved the purple fabrics. I can't blame them, I love purple fabric too! And I love the blue swirl fabric. The little bit of blue for the flap just adds that extra beauty :) Here are some pictures of the progress so far.



I love how this one is turning out. Hopefully it'll get to the recipient by next week.

I also picked up a few fabrics at a store this week....I know I keep thinking that I don't really need more fabric but this deal was just too good to pass up. There was a discounted bin and the fabrics were $2.99 a meter! SO I purchased a few meters :)







Some of the fabric I bought to use as a quilt backing. I just picked out what I liked and the price was right :)

I'm hoping to get a good bit of progress on the commissioned projects that I need complete. The iPad Tote should be complete by tomorrow and I will start on a Monkey Baby Quilt. I'm also hoping that maybe going to the beach for a few hours may be in my future for tomorrow :)

Hope you all have a great weekend! Hope all the members at the Guild have a great Sew In! Hopefully I'll get to the next one :)

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment