Finished Quilting Projects

Friday 2 May 2014

Quilt Top Complete :)

Finally have the Funfetti Quilt Top complete! I'm so excited about getting to this point. I won't be as excited when I have to make the quilt sandwich. My least favourite part. I picked out a backing today that is a little more out there than I normally do for my quilt backings but I thought this is a modern quilt so it deserves to be a little more bold. I won't post a picture of the backing yet since I have a few ideas for it :)

Here's a picture of the completed Quilt Top






So excited that this part is done. I will prepare my backing tomorrow and possibly prepare the quilt to be quilted after that. I'm thinking about setting up my new machine to do the quilting but I'll see when I get to that part. Just love these fabrics!

No comments:

Post a Comment