Finished Quilting Projects

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Scrappy Log Quilt

Well it's been a few days since I've posted anything. I was away for a few days to visit with my family and give my mom her quilt. She loved it! So happy that she likes it. I also picked up a few extra sewing accessories and purchased some more material online. My stash is growing slightly :)

I've finished making the blocks for the Scrappy Log quilt, so now I just need to add the sashing and the border. I haven't had a chance to work on it the last few days. A few things came up and I've been neglecting my housework so I figure it will be a few more days before I can get back into it.

So I bought some batting to be able to make some pot holders so I'm going to try that out in the next six months I hope. So many projects that I want to do and I just don't have the time.

How does anyone manage their time when you want to do so many projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment