Finished Quilting Projects

Thursday 26 December 2013

Odds & Ends

So this morning, I was putting my quilt sandwich together but realized my batting was too small. I couldn't go out and get more batting today so instead I quilted the baby blankee I was blogging about a few days ago. Now I just need to put the binding on and that one will be complete. After quilting the blankee, I decided to start cutting material for some other quilts that are to be made in the future. I was dividing the material between three quilts. Two Dressed to the Nines quilts (also called Disappearing Nine Patch), and a Scrappy Logs quilt for the sweet lady who gave me lots and lots of quilting items. I dug through some of the scrap pieces she gave me and cut some of my own material. I wanted to use some of her scraps since they were special to her since she kept them for many years. And some of my fabric to show an intertwine of our friendship. I'm hoping to have hers finished by the end of Feb.

So many quilts to make :)

Hope everyone had a great holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment