Finished Quilting Projects

Saturday 21 December 2013

Generosity of Others

I hurt my back yesterday so I was feeling pretty bummed since that took at least one evening of quilting away from me. My back is still quite sore today but I'm hoping to be on the mend to be able to work on my mom's quilt in the next few days. A very special someone cheered me up tremendously today. She gave me all her quilting material and batting and so many other items. I just want to cry with happiness. She just wanted to clean out her closet and I don't know if she realized the full extent of what she has given me. I cannot wait to dig into it all and create something beautiful. I had mentioned to her that I would like to donate a quilt to the SPCA for them to be able to fundraise money for the local shelter. But there is just such a great amount, I will be making way more quilts then I originally thought.

I was going to take a small break after I finish my mom's quilt but now I know who should have my next quilt. It just has to be perfect for such a special lady :)

No comments:

Post a Comment